Upcoming Volunteer Projects
*Please note: ALL our project dates are subject to change as our fighting forces' deployment cycles and call to duty impacts their schedules. We NEVER plan events on or publish return dates/locations for events online for the safety of those we serve and out of respect for their families. ONLY REGISTERED AND BASE CLEARED VOLUNTEERS MAY PARTICIPATE IN OUR VOLUNTEER EVENTS.
Once an event locked on, you may click on the event to register.
UPCOMING EVENTS IN 2017
- SEPTEMBER 30TH, 9AM-3:30PM (VOLUNTEER HOURS), CAMP PENDLETON: OHH Camp JOY for 3/5, 1/5 and 15th MEU
- OCTOBER 21st, 11am-3pm (VOLUNTEER HOURS), CAMP PENDLETON: OHH Baby Shower for 15th MEU AND 1/5
- FALL 2017: OHH BABY SHOWER FOR TBS AND WTBN, QUANTICO (TENTATIVE)
- NOVEMBER DATE TBD: OPERATION RACK PACK FOR 3/5
- NOVEMBER/DECEMBER: OPERATION CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
EVENTS IN 2018
- JANUARY or FEBRUARY Operation Rack Pack for 15th MEU AND 1/5
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now asking ALL of our non-active duty family volunteers over the age of 16 to include their driver's licence #'s, address and date of birth per volunteer access requirements. This information to run a background check for volunteers, and once approved, you'll need to present your license at the gate for access. If you are a youth volunteer, please make sure your adult chaperon and/or driver also fills out this form for gate access. If you are a military dependent signing up, please write "military ID" in the space for your driver's license and have your military ID on hand for the gate.
Please note: for the safety of those we serve, we never plan projects on return dates, post return dates or exact locations of events online. In addition to our policies, there have been changes to base access policies for volunteers.